Sky Assist Arrival Services, Automated Baggage Handling and Tracing Software
Sky Assist is a provider of niche advanced software for the Air Transportation industry. BagAssist, Sky Assist's vanguard solution, is an application that automates processes for the follow-up of lost and found baggage and is integrated with SITA WorldTracer™, the global standard for the tracing and recovery of lost luggage.
Arrival Services: BagAssist Suite
BagAssist suite is a fully integrated suite of web-based modular products for airlines, ground handling companies and/or airports in the area of Arrival Services – Lost and Found baggage handling, scanning and baggage tracing software made of different modules that can run fully integrated or independently.
The BagAssist suite fully manages and automates the primary lost baggage process as well as customer enquiries and also helps heavily increase ground staff productivity and flexibility, leading to reduced unit costs.
Baggage Tracing Software
BagAssist baggage tracing software is meant for use by airport staff from the lost baggage department. It is a state-of-the-art web application that optimises the agent and department productivity, (up to 65% increase compared to native emulation), as well as the service to the passenger and the handled airline.
- BagAssist core modules AHL, DPR, OHD, DR, Flight, Delivery, Emulator and BagAdmin
- Optional modules: Quick Settlement – cash or replacement bag - and IVR (Interactive Voice Response) to follow-up the baggage status anytime, anywhere
- Business-to-Customer modules: PaxAHL – declaration by the passenger using an airport kiosk and PaxDelivery – follow-up of baggage status through internet and delivery preparation by the passenger; OnlineAHL - declaration by the passenger using internet as major disruption solution and SmartAHL - declaration by the passengers using a smartphone
- Mobile BagAssist: all modules integrated to run on a PDA with 2D scanner and internal printer
- BDS services for courier companies: BDO created received and decoded, updates sent to WorldTracer (file status, delivery changes), scanning of baggage and delivery label printing
Baggage Lost and Found Automation Software
The BagAssist suite uses a smart, user-friendly Graphical User Interface running directly into an Internet browser, connected to the centralised bagagge database.
BagAssist is currently deployed or under deployment by a mix of clients being airlines like Air France / KLM, Brussels Airlines, Qantas, Jetstar or Luxair, as well as ground handlers like Alyzia, Billund Airport, DNATA Switzerland, Flightcare, Groundforce, SBA or Swissport. The BagAssist BDS software is also attracting new target customers being courier companies like Arc Transports Michel and Colitel.
Automated Baggage Handling: BagAutorush
BagAutorush automated baggage handling system is designed to handle misrouted baggage in a fast and effective way by checking if the bag can still be loaded on the passenger flight.
If not, an automated rushing procedure is started, producing all necessary messages and baggage labels in order to forward the bag in the fastest way to its final destination. Used by the airport staff of a baggage control department, it is a state-of-the-art web-application that maximizes the timely loading of misrouted baggage and optimises the agent and department productivity.
Baggage Suite - Key Benefits
Sky Assist's baggage handling and tracing suite is the professional solution that automates your work in the primary baggage handling and tracing processes.
BagAssist - for your airport Lost and Found department:
Fully covering and automating the primary tracing business process, from passenger declaration to delivery of baggage
- Comprehensive user-friendly screens and professional output documents
- Increases staff productivity and reduces training needs
- Increased quality and professionalism towards the passenger and the handled airlines
- Professional approach towards external contractors
- Contains all necessary online information and related triggers
BagAutorush - baggage control:
- Optimise baggage handling performance to: decrease the number of rushed bags; improve productivity (interfaces supporting automated decision handling); rushed baggage automatically interacts with WorldTracer™
- Manual decisions reduced to nearly zero: staff training done in minutes, no knowledge of WorldTracer™ required; staff low profile requirements
Baggage and Passenger Claims Software
Also available is PaxClaims, the web based automated system for claims management in an airline's Customer Relations department.
Do not hesitate to ask for your Internet demonstration login.
Contact this Supplier
Sky AssistImperiastraat 16
Zaventem, Flemish Brabant, B-1930, Belgium
Tel: +32 2 710 50 82