SKIDATA Airport Car Park Access Management
SKIDATA develops innovative access solutions for people and vehicles.
The firm was founded in 1977 and has therefore been trading for 35 years. SKIDATA is present in more than 64 countries through subsidiaries and partner networks.
All together the SKIDATA family consists of 650 employees worldwide, 310 of which are based at the Austrian Headquarter near Salzburg.
SKIDATA serves the following client groups on a global scope: Airports, Shopping Centres, Hotels, City Parking, Hospitals, Universities, Exhibition Centres, Fairs, Amusement Parks and Ski Resorts.
SKIDATA has more than 140 airport references worldwide – from national airports and international hubs - that rely on SKIDATA solutions for professional car access management. Amongst those are Melbourne, London Heathrow, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Munich, Auckland, Zurich and Paris Orly.
Automatic Car Park Access
Benefits of SKIDATA automatic car Park access & revenue control solutions :
- Scalable and modular solution architecture, for any airport car park size
- Continuous software updates and support of new technologies (e.g. Near Field Communication)
- Open system platform to integrate with airport car park environment e.g. CCTV, lightening, ventilation
- Support of frequently used airport ticket technologies (e.g. frequent flyer cards, credit cards, IATA barcode tickets, Near Field Technology - NFC)
- Optional ID control at car park entry upon customer request
- Integration of license plate recognition systems for secure parking
- Central monitoring and control of overall system environment
- Detailed reporting and data analysis thanks to data warehousing
- In addition automatic access control for airport visitor platforms
Car Park Revenue Control
- Manual Pay Stations for manned parking
- Selection of Automatic Payment Machines accepting different payment types (credit card only, cash and credit card, etc.)
- Vending channels to generate additional revenue such as online booking platforms (reservation of parking space, access to lounges, etc.)
- Integration of loyalty programs (frequent flyer cards, airport cards, etc.)
Contact this Supplier
Grödig, Salzburg, 5083, Austria
Tel: +43 (0)6246 8880
Fax: +43 (0)6246 8887