Support Engineer 2nd Level (f/m) - SKIDATA
Support Engineer 2nd Level (f/m)
Posted on 13/08/2012 6:28:59
Job in Brief
SKIDATA are looking for a Support Engineer 2nd Level to work as part of their team, based at their head office in Grödig.
Job in Detail
We are seeking a Support Engineer 2nd level (f/m) to support our team.
- take over the implementation on a selective basis and support our systems for subsidiaries, partners and key accounts
- conduct independent product updates and also support our QA work in developing system solutions or technical training
- have completed a technical training or a completed degree of studies at a technical university or college<
- have idealy several years work experience
- have strong OS (Windows 2003+, Linux, Unix), network and database knowledge (SQL-Server 2005+, Oracle)
- have fluent proficiency in English (spoken and written)
- may have an additional foreign language proficiency (spoken and written)
- are prepared for flexible travel and have a driver's license
- are a good communicator and work well in a team
- offer an interesting, challenging and varied professional field in an internationally active company
- are a young, professional team
- offer you the opportunity to take part actively
- provide internal and external training
- provide a number of voluntary benefits
- offer performance-based compensation
If you are a self-starter and like working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, we’d like to hear from you.
Salary Available on Application