The SL04 is a low intensity omni-directional aviation obstruction light, and meets th...
Airport Equipment OL616: Long Life Low Intensity Group A Obstacle Light
Category: Airport Obstacle Light | 08/06/2007 - 14:03:11
The fitting fully meets the requirements of BS 3224 Part 6.
OL616 Long Life Low Intensity Obstacle Light
The OL616 is competitively priced and is suitable for marking obstructions or structures up to 45 metres on its own or above 45 metres when used in conjunction with medium intensity lights.
There several versions available with a choice of lenses to suit customers individual needs
Ideal uses include, communication towers, chimneys and high structures.
Technical Information OL616
- Complies with BS 3224 Part 6
- Chromaticity BS1376 signal red
- I.C.A.O Annex 14
- UK Cap 168
- Weather protection to IP54
- Ambient temperature -20 - +50o
- The OL616 is constructed from heavy duty long lasting rigid rubber.
- Max 75 watts per lamp
- Lenses in Red, White, Blue, Green and Amber
- Available voltages: