The SL04 is a low intensity omni-directional aviation obstruction light, and meets th...
Airport Equipment OL5000: Medium Intensity ‘LED’ Obstacle Light
Category: LED Obstruction Lights | 08/06/2007 - 14:57:28
Light intensity achieved is well in excess of the required 2000 candelas.
The lower power consumption of the OL5000 enables the unit to be operated on solar power, an obvious advantage in environments were power supplies are not readily available and in under developed countries.
The design concept of the OL5000 means that there is no requirement for PT correction units.
A stand alone version is available with integral photocell. This type of fitting is suitable for obstruction marking on airports.
OL500 Medium Intensity 'LED' Obstacle Light
Technical Information OL5000
- Complies to BS 3224 Part 6 (Obstacle Lights)
- ICAO Annex 14
- CAA CAP 168
- Weather protection to IP54
- Radio interference suppression to BS 800
- Vibration checking to 100Hz
- Ambient temperatures from -20° to +70°
- Light element utilizing LEDs (light emitting diodes)
- Objective element life in excess of 50,000 hours
- Light output in excess of 2,500 candelas in red
- Low power consumption 144va
- LEDS arranged to give correct beam spread
- Unit can be steady burning or flashing
The base unit which houses the power supply circuit is manufactured from IMPAX 7000 and has a high resistance to most mineral oils, greases, salt solutions, alcohol's, glycol's, aliphatic hydro carbons and acids. The polycarbonate dome has high impact resistance with a unique retaining mechanism allowing it to be raised during element replacement and maintenance.
Visible from 15+ miles
Weight 14 kg
Flasher unit (flashers can be wired for synchronized flashing)
Circuit to increase light output
Universal mounting brackets
4 No. mounting bosses
M10 x 20mm 260 PCD
Spares available for all components relating to the OL5000
This unit carries a full 12 months warranty and 24 months for the light assembly from date of purchase